8.07.2009

Some things are just SO obvious!

I really, really, really need to go see "Julie & Julia"!

If there has been one movie lately that was made just for me, this would be the one.

For quite obvious reasons.

My name....is Julie :)

I got called "Julia" for an entire year of grade school by a slightly deranged nun.

I grew up watching Julia Child on PBS. And loved it when Robin Williams imitated her..."and a little MORE sherry...."

I blog...

I cook...

I blog about cooking...

I create...

I make a huge mess when I cook...sometimes. "There's stuff all over the floor" has been heard more than once around here.

I am planning to write a cookbook. And get rejected by publishers. Lots of them.

I'm extremely competitive.

I like butter :)

And I love, love, love Stanley Tucci!

'Nuf said.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Heard a blurb about that on the radio this morning, and thought that it would be a good movie.
I used to watch Julia back in the 70's - thought her propensity for wine was more than a little hilarious.

Catholic school? 'Splains a lot.